Prepared with mustard, orange peel and ground cloves, this recipe has a delightful depth of flavor and is perfect for large family gatherings. Don't forget to repurpose the leftovers!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 2 hours + standing | Servings: 12-16
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Bake at 325° for 1-3/4 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over ham. Bake 15-30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12-16 servings.
For more quick and easy recipes, visit redplum.com/recipes.