Bring a hint of autumn in to your space this Fall. Add rustic accents, color, and more within your home.
1. Add the color orange with pillows, candles, and floral touches throughout your bedroom or living room.
2. A coffee table with a few decorative pieces such as a vintage-style tray is a perfect addition in the living room.
3. Copper tones, whether it is a vase or cups in the kitchen are a great way to add a touch of sophistication.
4. Hanging autumn wreaths on the exterior doors of your home are simple yet inviting.
5. A woven basket with a variety of decorative pumpkins in the hallway or dining room is eye-catching.
6. Fresh fruit such as red apples mixed with candlesticks in a rustic tray is nice.
7. Any wood accent works well against plaid fabrics.
8. Drape leaves in orange, red, and yellow over a living room cabinet or stair rail.
Here are a few stores to buy several of the inspired decorative items as listed above:
1. World Market – Orange Velvet Throw Pillow - $9.99
2. Magnolia Market – Square Reclaimed Wood Tray - $44.00
3. H&M – Copper-colored Glass Vase - $12.99
4. Pier 1 Imports – Sunset Harvest 20” Wreath - $24.95
5. Target – Wicker Large Round Basket - $27.19
6. Overstock – Danya B. Sparkling Gold Six Cube Candle Holder - $49.95
7. Pottery Barn – Buffalo Check Plaid Throw - $31.00
For more home decoration ideas visit the Savings Blog.