Door décor is a beautiful and easy way to add curb appeal to your home. For this Halloween, consider creating a wreath using burlap, ribbons, felt, and other decorative items around the house.
Check out these ideas to add a bit of a spook to the front door.
1. Felt Flower Halloween Wreath. Add a pop of color with this felt rosette inspired wreath. Get the directions here.
2. Halloween Gray Yarn Bat Wreath. The supplies needed to make this wreath are minimal. Just add a ribbon of your choice to enhance it. Get the directions here.
3. Orange and Black Spider Wreath. Take it up a notch by adding a large felt spider to the wreath for a scare. Get the directions here.
4. Medallion Halloween Wreath. Looking to add an elegant touch? If you have a ceiling medallion, a couple of scarves, ribbon, and a foam wreath, you can make this in five minutes. Get the directions here.
5. Halloween Wreath. Plenty of pumpkins, black, and orange ornaments and black feather boas are used to create this eye-catching wreath. Get the directions here.