Enjoy the taste of fruity white wine and peaches together. The two equals a thirst quenching peach wine slushies perfect for a hot summer day (or any day of the week too).
Prep: 1 minute | Total: 1 minute | Serving Size: 4
Here is what you will need:
- 2 cups of cold fruity white wine
- 2-3 medium peaches, blanched, peeled, frozen, and sliced (or half a bag of frozen peaches) sliced peaches for serving, optional
- In a blender, combine the wine and peaches. Puree until smooth.
- If the mixture is too warm and liquefied, place it in the freezer and stir every 30 minutes until a perfect slushy texture forms.
- You can make these in advance and defrost for 15 min at room temperature before serving. You can also double the recipe and use the entire bottle of wine to serve 4. The cups in the photo above hold about 1 cup of slushy.
For more delicious drink recipes, visit the Savings Blog.
Before you go, print or load the latest beverages coupons to a store loyalty program below.